How To Comment

How do you make a good comment? No problem. I am going to show you some tips and steps that will make you be a professional in commenting.

STEPS:

1. First, you need to complement the person on something that you think was cool.(make it specific)
  2. Next, you can add other information to someone’s writing. For example, if the writer wrote about horse and they didn’t say a fact that you know, then tell the writer so they could add it to their facts.
  3. If you can add a real-world connection that has to do with their post. (people will think it is interesting)
  4. You could also ask a question for the writer to answer for you. (make it a good question)
  5. Finally, before you send the comment you need to proofread your comment so you don’t have any mistakes.

Now here are some tips:

Tip #1- Try to make a conversation going between the writer and yourself.

Tip #2- If you are excited don’t put more than one exclamation point. (to many is useless)

Well with these steps and tips you will be a professional in commenting in no time.

2 Comments on How To Comment

1. maddisonw617
    March 16, 2017 at 3:04 am (7 years ago)

Hey Erandi ,
    You commented on my blog to ask what you feed a horse. It really depends on the horse. Some horses just have hay and every time you ride them you give them a mixed feed. Some horses are stabled so they get fed more often than horses in paddocks because they have the option to graze.
    I hope this answered your question.
    Maddison

Reply
    • erandi27
      March 16, 2017 at 5:30 pm (7 years ago)

Hey Maddison,
      Thank you for responding to my question it did answer my question. I was just interested and I wanted to know. I hope you have a fantastic day.
      -Erandi

Reply