How do you make a good comment? No problem. I am going to show you some tips and steps that will make you be a professional in commenting.
- First, you need to complement the person on something that you think was cool.(make it specific)
- Next, you can add other information to someone’s writing. For example, if the writer wrote about horse and they didn’t say a fact that you know, then tell the writer so they could add it to their facts.
- If you can add a real-world connection that has to do with their post. (people will think it is interesting)
- You could also ask a question for the writer to answer for you. (make it a good question)
- Finally, before you send the comment you need to proofread your comment so you don’t have any mistakes.
Now here are some tips:
Tip #1- Try to make a conversation going between the writer and yourself.
Tip #2- If you are excited don’t put more than one exclamation point. (to many is useless)
Well with these steps and tips you will be a professional in commenting in no time.